The company Heinrich Wilhelm Gummi & Plastic KG was founded on 01.01.1949 by the merchant Heinrich Wilhelm in Wächtersbach-Wittgenborn. Due to Heinrich Wilhelm's hard, even physical work, the company gained a very good reputation in the industry within a few years. After his death in 1984, the company was taken over by his son Richard Heinrich Wilhelm, who now continues the family business in the second generation, with the same commitment, in the spirit of the company founder.
The product range of Heinrich Wilhelm consists mainly of technical molded articles such as grommets, buffers, seals, plugs, O-rings, bellows and suction cups. In the case of custom-made products, the Heinrich Wilhelm company also offers targeted problem solutions for the individual needs of its customers.
With the know-how acquired since 1949 and a modern machine park, the company Heinrich Wilhelm is able to manufacture even complicated articles without any problems. Among the long-standing, satisfied customers are above all the leading companies of the automotive industry, as well as their suppliers and all long-established wholesalers of the electrical, sanitary and construction industry.